Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

auctions cgi-bin.com & cgibin.com : 2k/daily & site

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyatt12

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

This sale is for the domains "cgi-bin.com" and "cgibin.com", and all current website content.

These domains receive 1500-2000 unique visitors per day. The majority of traffic comes from google searches related to the software reviews contained within the current web site. The site also receives misdirected traffic from poorly written cgi scripts.

You can view the daily stats of the website here: http://www.cgi-bin.com/stats/monthly/2005/05/01/index.html

The site has a "87,070" Alexa rating, and a Google PR score of "6".

The software running the current website is "links" from http://www.gossamer-threads.com. I do not believe the software is running correctly, as we have not actively worked on this site for a few years. However, it could easily be fixed if you have the ability.

In the past, the website had generated approixmately $500 of revenue per month from Google Adwords. It currently generates about $200/mo through Google Adwords. However, about 80% of the advertising is not displayed correctly within the website. This is a dead project to us, and we have no plans on fixing it.

Why are "cgi-bin.com and cgibin.com" high profile domain names?

The term "cgi-bin" is the name of the directory in which most software is executed from on the Internet. This is a high profile domain, and would be a great purchase for any domain investor, software developer, Internet service provider looking to start a business.

I have sold several domains in the past, and will transfer the domain within 24 hours of receiving payment. If you wish to use an escrow service, this is fine, however you must pay the escrow fees.

I currently have the domains listed within Ebay auction located here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11153&item=5780590108&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

Regards,

Wyatt

[email protected]

Domain Summit 2024

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thread moved to correct forum.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can't make revenue from Adwords...

wyatt12

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is this a question or a statement? I'm unsure what you mean.

Wyatt

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you use Adsense to make revenue, I think you should update your Ebay option as it doesn't really make sense right now

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He is just saying you should replace "Adwords" with "Adsense". Nice name! And good luck with your sale. Very unique.

wyatt12

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PapaStiz said:
He is just saying you should replace "Adwords" with "Adsense". Nice name! And good luck with your sale. Very unique.

Ahhh, I see. A small error. I have corrected. Thank you for the catch.

Wyatt

Kase

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, you knew EXACTLY what he meant by AdWords, no need to state the obvious. Anyway, nice name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators