• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

change egold for neteller or moneybookers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmattos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Hello, I've 38,52 egolds that I want to change for moneybookers or neteller. Please PM if you're interested.
thanks, bye.
 
able to exchange to paypal for you if you like...
 
I Can send you $80 paypal for this amout of egold ..
 
I'm sorry Ehab, it's risky to do exchagne with you as you don't have any convincing history on here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom