• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
Someone has gotten my pass for [email protected]. I have lots of members from this forum on my buddy list, including DCG and impactadmin, so guys, its not me!

I am at school and have changed my pass on all accounts. Also I have been receiving NUMEROUS pass requests of random internet accounts to my email. I have his IP address and will be contacting his "Canadian/Onario" IP soon.

Just letting everyone know
 
You did the right thing warning members, Its a shame you get assholes trying to ruin anything you have, I get a few forgot passwords to my email address every so often, I just ignore them. I have in my whole time online, lost my password once from a cracker/script kiddie/idiot with software - I managed to get it back.

PS. Anyone on this community with a grudge against you has your email address. Allthough 99.9% of the forum users are more mature than that
 
I have a large network of high traffic fan sites for an online kids game. In the last few weeks I have had numerous sites to be somehow edited to display "things that shall not be displayed" on the kids site.

I am now copying and pasting all info.

PS. Anyone on this community with a grudge against you has your email address.

The only time I use that address is for MSN, and now I have no way to get it back so i don't really care.
 
Duncan, I reccomend signing up for a passport account with an email address at an owned domain, if they do manage to takeover you can always receive forgot password emails.
 
r u Bobcats fans?

Yeah... BobcatsForum BobcatsTalk [com] :P
Duncan, I reccomend signing up for a passport account with an email address at an owned domain, if they do manage to takeover you can always receive forgot password emails.

Will do this soon.
 
I plan on doing exactly the same as soon as I have a need to, 99.9% of the contacts on my list I wouldnt care if I never spoke to again and the ones I do speak to I also speak to on phone, real life etc, if you get access to your old msn you can export all contacts then on a new one, import them
 
lol they sent me an email with 'You were lucky'... "Here is your password recovery question"..

So i've changed everything and its me agian :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom