• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Chart of values for lnl,nnl,lln,nln etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I know I've seen a chart somewhere on DNForum that has the average cost of different combinations of 3 character domains, with different extensions.
Can someone please PM me the link or post it here.
Thanks in advance,
 
Thanks Freak.
Why are the LLN.nets more than the NNL.nets ?
There are 6760 LLN.nets and only 2600 NNL.nets, am I missing something?
 
there are more common meanings to lln, wa1.net We are #1 for example, but nnl.net 16y.net whats it's meaning?
 
I had WA1.com

....sold for $350 a long time ago on ebay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom