• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
748
Reaction score
0
I personally think members should be using chat more frequently...:)
Getting a little boring with only me, myself, and I in the chat with frequent one people comming in talking then leaving.
How about we have a group hug in chat atm :)
<3
Get in chat and I give you a virtual flower...k thanks :)

I just think theres a chat feature but wayyy too less people use it...we could also use it to sell iuno.
-Al
 
Upvote 0
they need to put a TV and some beer in there :pound:

:yo:
 
In past I've joined often the chat but...everytime I enter now I'm lonely.
The problem is we can't see who's inside the chat via the homepage and people don't enter.

they need to put a TV and some beer in there :pound:

:yo:

lol
 
I know i'll go on at school lmfao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom