• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers CHEAP clearing it all - silverbullion.org/ Not needed, please take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1
I am shutting down one of my servers and just getting rid of stuff. I dont need it, make me an offer over 20 bucks on each site and I will consider it.

silverbullion.org - about 8 hits a day on average.

commandohost.com - about 3 hits a day on average

pokeruploads.com - about 3 hits a day on average (comes with pokerupload.com too)

photonomy.org - about 6 hits a day on average

========

I just want them gone, I am going to close down the box and as I am not doing anything with them it makes no sense to transfer to another box. I will give you ftp access to move the site.

PM me your offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom