• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Cheapest info domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Gekko

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Where can I register .info domains to the best price?
 
GoDaddy sells .info for $9.95 + .25 = $10.20 but I'm almost positive you can find them elsewhere for less!
 
Yes you can. Moniker charges 3.99$ and I suspect you can find them cheaper than that.
 
Gekko -

Wow, thanks for the info!

I was trying to help you, and you helped me instead!
 
Hello,

$1.77 on RegisterFLY.com
I am not sure if i am supposed to put the special promotion code here but i think you can PM me and ill reply eith the PROMO code.

PS> Thay also offer a $7.99 .com domains PROMO also.
 
DomainSite.com has .info for $1.99.
 
MonikerMan said:
we will work better .info pricing with volume as well - so just email us.

Below the forementioned prices?
 
directi.com is still selling them for $1.11, and you can buy in bulk farily easily.

Bill
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom