Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Check out the amazing logos of fantastic companies that already have confirmed attending.. and few thoughts..

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
David Chelly (the cofounder oof French "NDD Camp") offered me to place a free A5 ad in an ebook he has written about expired domains (the content will be available in 3 languages).

In the process of several designs, realised: wow!! We already have such an amazing company of domain name industry companies attending!! And, these are even not yet all the logos of all the confirmed awesome people who are already coming.

working-on-domain-summit-2024.png

--

The end result is done (of course, can always be improved, though it is time to go to sleep):
domain-summit-2024-horizontal.png

.. another thought > if you know you are attending some event and if the organizers do digital/audio/printed or other advertising > get your brand confirmed ASAP for the maximum exposure :)

Good night all! Helmuts

shajidahmed

Reaction score
David Chelly (the cofounder oof French "NDD Camp") offered me to place a free A5 ad in an ebook he has written about expired domains (the content will be available in 3 languages).

In the process of several designs, realised: wow!! We already have such an amazing company of domain name industry companies attending!! And, these are even not yet all the logos of all the confirmed awesome people who are already coming.

View attachment 9074

--

The end result is done (of course, can always be improved, though it is time to go to sleep):
View attachment 9075

.. another thought > if you know you are attending some event and if the organizers do digital/audio/printed or other advertising > get your brand confirmed ASAP for the maximum exposure :)

Good night all! Helmuts
It's nice to see my company HostPico beside DNForum

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators