• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Chess player caught cheating with wireless device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Story


NEW DELHI, India (Reuters) -- An Indian chess player has been banned for 10 years for cheating after he was caught using his mobile phone's wireless device to win games, chess officials said on Wednesday.

The player, Umakant Sharma, had logged rating points at a rapid pace in the last 18 months and also qualified for the national championship, arousing the suspicion of officials and bemusing rivals.

Sharma was finally caught at a recent tournament when officials discovered that he had stitched a Bluetooth device in a cloth cap which he always pulled over his ears.

He communicated to his accomplices outside the hall, who then used a computer to relay moves to him, Indian chess federation secretary D.V. Sundar said on Wednesday.

"We have banned him for 10 years," he told Reuters. "We wanted to send a clear message to such people."

Chess officials were also probing whether another player had similar advantages through such illegal means, he added
 
hehe... interesting read

thanks for the article, Justin
 
what a jerkoff
 
good idea, good thing he got caught
 
NEW DELHI is known for frauds like these, there was another Indian, a transsexual who was recently caught in the Women's 800 meters at the Asian Games, She was actually a He!. after she was caught, they blame it on the officials for not doing a gender test, do they not believe in taking responsibility for there own actions?, and this is where Dell tech support comes from?
 
NEW DELHI is known for frauds like these, there was another Indian, a transsexual who was recently caught in the Women's 800 meters at the Asian Games, She was actually a He!. after she was caught, they blame it on the officials for not doing a gender test, do they not believe in taking responsibility for there own actions?, and this is where Dell tech support comes from?

I think that's somewhat of a sterotype..there will be cheaters anywhere that there is competition. And what does Dell tech support have anything to do with transsexuals or gender tests? lol
 
Wow, New Delhi is known for that. Dell...

Some very intelligent folks here at the forum.

How about

George Bush
Michael Jackson
OJ Simpson
All The Catholic Priests
Enron CEO
Wesley Snipes
Mike Tyson
Martha Stewart
Alan Havesi and scores of other well known personalities with real crimes against humanity and free society.

Please take your shit elsewhere and leave New Delhi alone. Harping on some low level player to demean a city.

The United States is packed with high profile criminals who have no shame to tarnish their image in an instant.

Manila anyone???????????
 
Wow, New Delhi is known for that. Dell...

Some very intelligent folks here at the forum.

How about

George Bush
Michael Jackson
OJ Simpson
All The Catholic Priests
Enron CEO
Wesley Snipes
Mike Tyson
Martha Stewart
Alan Havesi and scores of other well known personalities with real crimes against humanity and free society.

Please take your shit elsewhere and leave New Delhi alone. Harping on some low level player to demean a city.

The United States is packed with high profile criminals who have no shame to tarnish their image in an instant.

Manila anyone???????????

Settle down there Francis..
 
When I used "known" I meant that NEW DELHI has been in the spotlight lately with cheats, of course there are cheats and criminals all around the world,

New York anyone?....I hear crime is on the rise

I keep forgetting there are those who want to stand out in the crowd by taking something out of context.

Please take your shit elsewhere

Profanity reported

You can disagree with any statement you want, but you have NO right using profane language against me or on this forum!
 
hey raider girl
you pm me ending with 'JERK'. How does that compare with 'SHIT'. I don't have to learn from your mongolian tongue what profanity is limited to. keep your biased opinion in the philippines. And you remove the 'JERK' in the public thread. Go away before I get really pissed off..

Originally Posted by zojila
Please take your shit elsewhere

Profanity reported

You can disagree with any statement you want, but you have NO right using profane language against me or on this forum!....Jerk!

When I used "known" I meant that NEW DELHI has been in the spotlight lately with cheats, of course there are cheats and criminals all around the world,

New York anyone?....I hear crime is on the rise

I keep forgetting there are those who want to stand out in the crowd by taking something out of context.



Profanity reported

You can disagree with any statement you want, but you have NO right using profane language against me or on this forum!
 
NEW DELHI is known for frauds like these, there was another Indian, a transsexual who was recently caught in the Women's 800 meters at the Asian Games, She was actually a He!. after she was caught, they blame it on the officials for not doing a gender test, do they not believe in taking responsibility for there own actions?, and this is where Dell tech support comes from?
I have never felt anger on a forum before i read your post you are being racist and totally oblivious to the truth ...you are being morally presumtous

get your facts right...seeesshhh chuck it no use arguing a case against people who dont even have a common sense to talk in a public forum

wish you well in life take care of yourself.

Wow, New Delhi is known for that. Dell...

Some very intelligent folks here at the forum.

How about

George Bush
Michael Jackson
OJ Simpson
All The Catholic Priests
Enron CEO
Wesley Snipes
Mike Tyson
Martha Stewart
Alan Havesi and scores of other well known personalities with real crimes against humanity and free society.

Please take your shit elsewhere and leave New Delhi alone. Harping on some low level player to demean a city.

The United States is packed with high profile criminals who have no shame to tarnish their image in an instant.

Manila anyone???????????
no use man chuck it :) i understand what you feeling but even if you convince her who will convince the thousands of others? just leave it there letts do domaning here

Regardz
 
I have never felt anger on a forum before i read your post you are being racist and totally oblivious to the truth ...the new delhi transexual was actually from sri lanka ( which is not in india)

I stand corrected, the story I read was reported from New Delhi, and read my correction above, I used the wrong word and wasnt being racist.
 
I stand corrected, the story I read was reported from New Delhi, and read my correction above, I used the wrong word and wasnt being racist.
I have nothing to say eva.

Regardz
 
You claim New York? and you are saying this? I don't follow if you don't like this country get the hell out.

The United States is packed with high profile criminals who have no shame to tarnish their image in an instant.
 
I speak the truth. And I can say what I want as long as it is the truth.
 
You claim New York? and you are saying this? I don't follow if you don't like this country get the hell out.

He's one of those who choses to live in America but trashes it every chance he can get..Domain biz must not be going well.

I speak the truth. And I can say what I want as long as it is the truth.

Why dont you PM the Moderator your profane four letter words like you did me an hour ago?.
 
eve - you shmuck

Oh, so you can call people in other countries fraud and forum members a jerk, but can't tolerate you being called what you are.

Get a life...

RaiderGirl said:
Jojila was temporarily banned today because I reported his obscene remarks and name calling, I have ZERO tolerance for any profane language or name calling, I dont know if calling me a "Smuck" was intented to be mean spirited, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not report it, I do ask that you remove it though.

Since joining this forum, I have had more than my share of sexual private messages, marriage proposals and links to obscene material, from this experience, I've come to known the moderators very well.

Eva


In Reply to your Post [post=1040606]Re: Chess player caught cheating with wireless device[/post]:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom