• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Chris Benoit dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeeales

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
0
Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead in their home.

The wife and son died (details unknown) over the weekend, and Benoit killed himself on monday.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

I never really liked wrestling a lot, but Benoit was certainly my favourite when I was younger.
 
Screw him! He's a piece of crap in my book for killing not only his wife, but his kid. Hope he burns.
 
Yep. It's all over the news, but the best coverage is on wwe.com. Clearly states it's the result of a double murder suicide. He killed them over the weekend then killed himself later.
 
still not sure why we post this negative "blah blah is dead" crap on dnforum, if I wanted to hear this garbage I would watch CNN..who cares - and what does this have to do with domains... :rolleyes:
 
That is very depressing for the wrestling community..

I love watching wrestling
 
still not sure why we post this negative "blah blah is dead" crap on dnforum, if I wanted to hear this garbage I would watch CNN..who cares - and what does this have to do with domains... :rolleyes:

Cos that's what this part of the forum is for, i.e. things other than domains.
 
I know...but bad news sucks..
 
still not sure why we post this negative "blah blah is dead" crap on dnforum, if I wanted to hear this garbage I would watch CNN..who cares - and what does this have to do with domains... :rolleyes:
Gold Cafe (47 Viewing)
This is a private forum available to Gold, Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything you wish.
:eek:
 
like my opinion too? :ok:
 
Ironic, Focus - you use the off-topic nature of this forum to express your views about how you don't think such off-topic discussion has a place here.
 
I know right..wierd, I mean weird..no maybe wired.
 
He never seemed the same since Eddie Guerrero died.

What gets me is the fact he was named the killer virtually instantly even though he left no suicide note, the fact they found Steroids in his house suggested he killed them in a rage even though the whole thing suggests thought had gone into it.

I doubt we will ever know the true details but if he did do it then WWE will bring in another test for wrestlers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom