• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Christmas Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
:santa: i wish a car for christmas
 
You should specify what type of car. You might end up with a micro-machine. :-D
 
007 said:
You should specify what type of car. You might end up with a micro-machine. :-D
any type of car will i accept
 
My two front teeth...
 
daddypi said:
My two front teeth...
I listened to that ond song online radio the other night and it was so funny. :cheesy:

I wish for money, anywhere from 1,000 to 1,000,000 will do. :ok:

Really my licence restored and car fixed, as well as insurance so I can drive again. (the insurance company messed me up when I moved and now I can't drive:-( )

Marry Christmas everyone!
 
i want to buy sony vaio laptop.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom