• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale CIRA survey email

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwdtech

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
372
Reaction score
1
Did anyone complete the survey for CIRA?
I started it, but it ended up being a pitch for how much would you pay for the following additional services:
locking your domain name,
extending the redemption grace period.

I quit after about 10 minutes, realizing that this was just an attempted money-grab by some registrars for something that should be included with all registrations.

Also, did anyone receive an email from Rob at Momentous to vote for him (I don't know if Paul is still on the board, but it should not be surprising that Rob wants to wiggle his way back on).
 
I would expect services which do not add additional overhead to to pass down any additional cost to .CA owners. However I need to see the survey to get a better sense of it.

Support voting wraps up this week Id expect many known CIRA members to start getting hammered with support requests. It will be an interesting week ahead...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom