• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale CleanGreenJobs.mobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayleaf

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
CleanGreenJobs.mobi
This is Hillary Clintons quote from the Feb.22 Debate with Barrack Obama!

"Now, in addition, there are three ways we need to jump start the economy. Clean green jobs; I’ve been promoting this. I wanted it to be part of the stimulus package. I thought a $5 billion investment in clean green jobs would put hundreds of thousands of Americans to work helping to create our future." Hillary Clinton

http://www.polstate.com/?p=5254
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom