• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Click Monkeys - 1000 Adsense clicks for $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2006
Messages
438
Reaction score
0
I posted this yesterday but no one responsed...
What do you think of this service? How will Google be able to track this?

http://www.clickmonkeys.com

Although I wouldn't use it you do have to admire the business plan!
 
demo said:
Although I wouldn't use it you do have to admire the business plan!

ummm...not really

their business plan is nothing but fraud.
 
demo said:
I posted this yesterday but no one responsed...
What do you think of this service? How will Google be able to track this?

http://www.clickmonkeys.com

Although I wouldn't use it you do have to admire the business plan!


How can you admire a plan that promotes fraud.
 
That's sickening. Things like this will spell the end of CPC, or at least greatly reduce the value of a click.
 
its monkey business
they will ruin themselves as well as domainers
 
FRAUD! Click Monkeys... I feel sick. But luckily I had enough energy left to report that site to Google.
 
Wow, not only is clickmonkeys.com listed in google, it's a PR5! Funny google hasn't done anything to remove these types of sites from their index.
 
what slim balls. wow to think that is a pr 5. google sent me for a warning for something a member of a forum of mine posted (now deleted). lets hope google bans that site quick.
 
Yep, where are the google cops when we really need 'em? (Just like regular traffic cops?!)
 
How can you admire a plan that promotes fraud.

Like a well planned diamond heist, the audacity of clickmonkeys amazes me.

Imagine their ship parked just offshore manned with 20,000 clickers each with 3 computers!

Amazing!
 
It would be interesting if the "company" was fake and was actually run by someone at Yahoo! or Goggle to catch people. :spy:


EDIT: After some research I have decided that the website is just a joke, not a trap. :blush:
 
demo said:
Like a well planned diamond heist, the audacity of clickmonkeys amazes me.

Imagine their ship parked just offshore manned with 20,000 clickers each with 3 computers!

Amazing!
You believe that?! There is no ship, there are no 20,000 employees. There is just a bunch of proxies and a bot automatically surfing websites and generating ad clicks.
 
And did you happen to see one of the testimonials on the right by "Product Manager, MSN.com"

Are you kidding me???

It really sucks that this site can get a PR of 5 when a lot of us work our butts off and are glad when we see our PR hit 2 ... :greensighw:
 
March2005 said:
It would be interesting if the "company" was fake and was actually run by someone at Yahoo! or Goggle to catch people. :spy:

That does not sound to far fetched.

Keep people on their better behaivor.

That is the classic sting operation
 
Just got the reply from Google:

Hello Dominik,

Thanks for your email. Please know that we have been aware of clickmonkey.com for some time now and we consider the behaviour promoted on this site to be a serious violation of the AdSense program policies.

Google monitors clicks and impressions on Google ads to prevent any abuse of the AdSense program. Google's proprietary technology analyzes all ad clicks and impressions for any activity intended to artificially drive up an advertiser's costs or a publisher's earnings.

Clicks or impressions deemed by our monitoring system to be invalid will appear in publisher's reports, but because advertisers are not charged for them, no associated revenue will be shown.

Please feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team
Now, what does this mean? :confused: They know about that service, but are not going to do anything against it? Hopefully not...
 
I think someone sets up this site as a joke. I don't think it's for real.
 
eCommando said:
I think someone sets up this site as a joke. I don't think it's for real.

I was just about to post the same thing.

Come on guys, do you really think this is real?

DB
 
Well, I don't beleive they have a ship with people clicking ads, and I certainly don't believe any of this:

Click Monkeys!!™ employs a state of the art line of site net access system. We own a light house near San Jose with the equivalent of five T-3 lines worth of bandwidth running to it. The light house is equipped with two dozen microwave transmitters that are pointed at the H.M.S. Click Monkey. The transmitters are kept on target using a GPS system that is centered exactly on the on board transmitter.Even if the Click Monkey were to drift by 3 miles from her stationary position in the roughest weather, our monkeys can still keep clicking on your site!
Hard to say, but I think it may be for real. It would just be bots clicking the ads though, if it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom