• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Closed threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

YODD

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
520
Reaction score
14
Why do some monitors get a KICK out of closing threads ... I am asking to politly re open my very popular thread and let the public decide on how conversations go ... would you like our side of the story or will you just keep shuting down threads w/o justification ....

Another example, is shutting down other .ca THREADS like BELZIBUT ??? WHY .... he actually blamed me for this gesture ... HOW FUNNY MONITORS LIKE TO PLAY ... for the same reasons other posts are not shut down ...

Please do not get me wrong, I have been a member here for years and always respect everyone on and off the forum ... so this is a DEFINITE PERSONAL SITUATION .... HELP DCG HELP ....

This can't be real !!!

Lorenzo
1 800 465 1005
 
Last edited:
Lorenzo,

I am unsure why you think the rules do not apply to you.

BTW - you are posting in the wrong thread...What is for sale here?
 
I find it dubious you are posting about threads being closed, in the For Sale forum for .CA. This perplexing behavior plus your scary grasp on the english language lead me to believe you need a timeout in the corner mister!
 
I agree with Lorenzo... its out of control.

theinvestor - Did you read the thread he posted? It had nothing to do with posting a sale, maybe wrong forum, but hes trying to make a point so your post is irrelevant.

Irish31 - Same goes for you... what does language have anything to do with this?

I like both of you guys, generally have no enemies, but give the guy a break.
 
Premiumhosted,

I have no enemies either..nor am i trying to start trouble. But, he is the only member who can :

1) Not put a domain name in title
2) Continue changing what's for sale in the thread
3) Buy and Sell in one thread

I understand you have done business with him...but i think it's time every member on the forum is treated equally. If you don't want to treat members equally then you should start a completely new forum for Lorenzo. But to allow him to not follow rules...is unfair to every paying member on this forum.
 
Hehe, well next time clarify what you mean first.

I'm all for a new forum for .ca owners... time for change!
 
Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against him...just seems a little unfair when one member is treated differently than another. ;)
 
For someone who comes off as a beakon for the .CA community, I find his approach lacking a bit of refinement, to say the least.

I would echo what Investor said here. I don't see them closing alot of threads either, but when they do, they seem to be fair about it. For someone that does as much big business n .CA as Lorenzo, I would have thought he would have taken up his grievance in a more diplomatic manner.

I was trying to add a bit of light hearteredness (is that even a word?) to the situation. The english just doesn't help portray a logical or serious complaint in my opinion.

I find a PM works wonders. When you post pubically like this, it can sometimes come off as an attack. When you post publically and denounce the admins and moderators like he did, there is no way but to take it like that.

That was my point. I'm sure he is a good guy and likely has a gripe. Just a better way to address them.
 
I am being treated differently than others ...

I did not start posting anything other than what I sell or buy ... and we were never given the opportunity to reply to negative remarks.

It is summer for us too.

Lorenzo 1 800 465 1005
 
Last edited:
Hi Lorenzo, I am replying to your PM in private.
Please post threads according to the rules and in the proper place, including this thread.
In the meantime while I am writing my reply to your PM, here are some rules, though, we would like you to review:
http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php#3
http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php#4
http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php#5
http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php#7
http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php#8
http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php#12
http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php#13
http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php#21
 
I am being treated differently than others ...

I did not start posting anything other than what I sell or buy ... and we were never given the opportunity to reply to negative remarks.

It is summer for us too.

Lorenzo 1 800 465 1005

You were the first to go whining to the moderators to remove my posts when I took you to task over your posting. And got them removed.

But hey you're getting treated differently:rolleyes:

And why am I reading on another thread that you haven't completed a deal after 3 1/2 months and hundreds of emails to you.?????????

http://www.dnforum.com/f356/we-buy-sell-complete-domain-portfolios-9-thread-207442.html#post1519347
 
Hello Dropwizard,

It would not be fair to comment or BASH anyone here so I sent you a polite PM instead.

ANYONE WHO WANTS DETAILS AND FACTS ABOUT 3rd. party transactions CAN SEND ME A PM ... I will gladly reply to all emails, phonecalls, texts, faxes, and even via webcam :(

OUR MAIN THREAD WAS CLOSED AND WE NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO COMMENT !!!


Thanks,
Lorenzo Tartamella
1 800 465 1005




You were the first to go whining to the moderators to remove my posts when I took you to task over your posting. And got them removed.

But hey you're getting treated differently:rolleyes:

And why am I reading on another thread that you haven't completed a deal after 3 1/2 months and hundreds of emails to you.?????????

http://www.dnforum.com/f356/we-buy-sell-complete-domain-portfolios-9-thread-207442.html#post1519347
 
Last edited:
PM SENT to DROPWIZARD again ... :)

<<<<< POST REPORTED >>>>>


Thank you for everyone's email and telephone calls and support.
I will not disclose comments as many of you have requested ...

Lorenzo Tartamella

1 800 465 1005
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom