• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers .com for sale - bookstore

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorgrad

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
βιβλιοπωλειο.com - bookstore/bookshop

google.gr results 417k

greece internet is very young and the great majority are not internet users yet.

I have several greek domains and I need a little more liquidity to fund other projects.

minimum offer is $150 US and I'm looking for low XXX


thanks for looking!
ps. multiple forum post
 
Internet in Greece is as old as the rocks :-D At least since 1992.

I'd be interested in your Greek IDN names - .com's only please. Send me a PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom