Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed .Com names wanted - Small portfolios are fine too

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Domain summit 2024

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Luigi! Good luck with your search!
The link in your sig to your domains is coming up in Safari saying “the server can’t be found ”...just a heads up;)

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know about the unwarking link jaydub, we'll now work on it. The address is correct if typed manually while it's not working if clicked directly it seems.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Send me a pm once you open up again. I have a few that I think you will like

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We'll do for sure, thanks.
What discouraged us is the fact we got around 130 proposals (we're still continuing to evaluate them and to gradually reply to all sellers) but most of them included lists of crap names with no value while others included quality names but proposed at extremely high prices not suitable to us (resellers).

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What discouraged us is the fact we got around 130 proposals (we're still continuing to evaluate them and to gradually reply to all sellers) but most of them included lists of crap names with no value while others included quality names but proposed at extremely high prices not suitable to us (resellers).

Hi

some of those negative aspects and time consuming replies can be eliminated or reduced

for instance,
unpaid members who just joined or who have been here a while, but haven't upgraded yet, may be able to read your post.

as unpaid members, they shouldn't have ability to engage in private messaging
but since you asked that submissions come via email, then they can bypass that obstacle, and possibly sell domains thru the forum, without paying for the upgrade.
that, may be "a portion" of where some of the undesirable names come from.

yeah...I know, established members can submit crappy names too, but just saying :)

another option to consider, would be to state that, if you are not interested in the domains, then don't expect a reply.
or that, you will only reply to names of interest.
as it may save time on your end and give sellers some indication of when to move on.

i too thought about submitting some names, but i figured you might get, exactly what you said you got.
still, glad you posted and hope you make some good purchases

:)

imo

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice but I think it's more ethical giving anyone a chance to reach us and to propose their names. My opinion is that many newbies are unaware of the poor quality of their assets so I like believing in their good faith ... I don't think someone should have an interest in wasting our reciprocal time without the hope to close a possible deal.
Yes, it's a big time consuming job having to evaluate hundreds of crappy names but there're randomly few nice ones as well.

We're planning to grow a lot in the near future so we'll probably hire new people to speed up things and to make our job much easier.
We've still some names to consider for the moment and tons of other projects who'll keep us busy fulltime in the coming weeks so we'll not reopen this thread before September when we'll probably post a new one I guess.
Thanks again for your consideration.

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi....
Glad to see you are open and ready for some "real" work ...hahe! I am going t compile some names and get back to you with hope and a grain of salt (or a ton)!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators