• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

com/net/org zone new domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prose

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I have access to com/net/org zone files but don't want to parse them. Also, I am not interested in dropping domains - I am only interested in new domains.

Do any services out there offer a parsed list of new domains only?

Thanks,
Dan.
 
There is software like dnware for that purpose if you have a good computer and can setup a SQLserver db.
 
Anything cheaper? I am not looking to parse it myself - I am looking to download daily NEW updates.
 
You can access Droplist
http://www.droplists.net/members/
and check:

Today's Dot Com Zone Changes
Today's Dot Net Zone Changes
Today's Dot Org Zone Changes

but I am not sure these lists are accurate.
 
I am concerned about that as well.

The other problem is that I am only interested in new domains. I believe droplists.net provides domains that are new or entered pending delete, registrar hold or have dropped etc.
 
Anyone know of a way to get NEW domains only?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom