• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers .com - technology.com - japanese/taiwanese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bramiozo

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
0
google ; 483,000,000
tw ovt max ; 35,864
jp ovt max ; 19,787
jp ovt term ; 4,370

translation; technology/technique/skill - Note : presently it is used as technology only in combination with other terms like information (technology) the main term for scientific technology as it used in english is 科技, this confirmed for chinese (trad & simp).

Taking offers for this name from low $xx,xxx, by PM please.
 
Sorry. I misunderstood the "overture term" meaning.
 
markits said:
Sorry. I misunderstood the "overture term" meaning.

No problem, I haven't explicitly stated what I meant, hereby :

ovt max = max # of searches in which the term is used
ovt term = max # of searches for just the term
 
Bramiozo said:
No problem, I haven't explicitly stated what I meant, hereby :

ovt max = max # of searches in which the term is used
ovt term = max # of searches for just the term

Accepting offers in the high $x,xxx, closes in 48 hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom