Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Combined Youtube Myspace Clone - Best You've Ever Seen - Version v1.5 Is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paybacktime

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Social Media v1.5.0​
The future YouTube And MySpace
Developed By EntertainmentScripts.com

Introduction:
Social Media is the new upgrade for the popular YouTube / Myspace clone, Media Dump. Social Media allows you to create your own media / social networking site, just as if you crossed YouTube and MySpace together! However, this is not your average video script. With Social Media, you have the ability to choose what type of media site you run, whether it be for videos, pictures, games, music or even a combination of all four.

Social Media is heavily focussed on user features, which incorporates the Myspace aspect of the script. Each user can create their own unique profile, interact with other members and find new friends while showing off their own media files, or sharing their favourite ones.

The Features
Nearly every aspect of Social Media has changed within this new release. To view the full list of features, please visit EntertainmentScripts.com. The large changes have been outlined below:

User Profiles:
Moveable Boxes: Each member can move their profile boxes and dock them in new potions using advance Javascript and Ajax. Boxes are saved in new positions for each move, thus all users will see the boxes in their new positions.

Box Colours: Each box can have it’s own unique colours. While viewing their profile, members can select colours for each element of the box, and if saved, these colours are updated instantly using Ajax. If a user wishes to have all boxes the same colour., they can simply set it as their default colour scheme.

Create New Boxes: Members can create new boxes on their profile. They can then add their own unique content to the box, rename the title, or even insert the url to display an rss feed. These boxes can be deleted at any time.

Other Features: Members can also minimise boxes. This allows them to keep the box, however it will not be shown to other users who look at their profile. Each member also has global profile features, where they can add their own css, change their background colour / image, change the box opacity, and much more!

Custom Flash Player:
Social Media comes with it’s own custom FLV player, which acts very much like the YouTube player. Once the video is complete, it rotates through a playlist of related media, which can interest the user to continue to watch other media files.

Custom Flash Uploader:
Social Media incorporates a flash uploader which includes a progress bar, and overcomes timeout problems which occur with many other scripts. This is because the media file uploads without the page loading. The page only refreshes once the file has been completely uploaded.

FLV Video Conversion / Thumbnail Generation:
Social Media has the capability to convert all video files to FLV format. FLV format allows the use of the custom FLV player, which also enables faster loading times, and helps to attract a wider audience (Supports both MAC and PC). Thumbnails can also be automatically created from all video files, thus saving admins (and users) a lot of time, as they do not have to create it themselves. However, these features do require additional software to be installed onto the server. Please note that this software is NOT required to run Social media, and is only needed if you to use these features.

Video Watermarking:
If turned on, Social Media has the ability to embed a watermark into each uploaded video file. This watermark is permanent, and cannot be removed after being placed. However, like above this feature requires additional software to be installed onto the server. Please note that this software is NOT required to run Social media, and is only needed if you wish to use this feature.

Additional Media Options:
Along with the above features, a few additional media adding options have been included. These include: Specifying the thumbnail generation time, queuing the media file (Useful if you intend to go on vacation, it will look as if you are still updating the site), sponsor content (Allows you to add extra content - maybe a text link or ad - for each separate media file). You may also feature media files which will appear at the top of the list on the homepage.

User Features:
Blogs: Members can now post blog entries, which can be seen on their profile. They can even add their media files to the blog post.
Bulletins: Members can now post bulletins to all of their friends, just like Myspace.
Picture Gallery: Each member has their own picture gallery, were they can uploaded more pictures of themselves. These pictures can only be accessed through the profile, and cannot be seen with the media files on the main website.
Profile Visitors / Blocked: Members can now see who has visited their profile, or block other users from interacting with them.

Advance Playlists:
The playlist module has been completely re-done, and now incorporates the use of a flash playlist. Once a playlist has been created, users can add any media files to it. These media files are shown in the flash playlist, and can be played one after the other without the need of the page to be reloaded. Members can then embed their playlists on their profile or other sites.

Unlimited Sub-Categories:
Social Media now allows for unlimited levels of sub-categories, thus enabling greater organisation of media files.

Advertisements:
Social Media comes standard with pre-defined advertisement spots. These advertisements can be modified with ease, allowing your site to start earning money in no time! Advance users can also add their own ad placements using the advance advertising system.

The above outlines a few of Social Media’s new features. There are a whole lot more, however listing them would take pages, so please consult the demo or feature list for a greater understanding.

Demo And Pricing

Pricing:
Social Media has been priced at $297. However, as an introductory offer, we are giving an amazing $100 off this price. Therefore, the price for a select number of customers will be $197. Please contact me if you wish to purchase additional licenses.

The Demo!:
I know many of you are eagerly awaiting to see a demo of Social Media, so here it is!
Please visit EntertainmentScripts for more information and a complete frontend / admin demo.

The End!
Well guys, this is the end of my sales thread. If you have come to this last sentence without reading the entire post, please do so as it will give you a greater insight into the endless possibilities you can achieve with Social Media.

How To Purchase!
Please visit EntertainmentScripts for additional information or to purchase the script.

You may use the coupon 100off to receive $100 off the marked price of $297 (Expires April 28 2007).

tttcash

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
paybacktime, you seem to have a very good script here. I was testing the Social Media Scipt and The Arcade Script, it's really good.

In a few months I may be looking to purchase both scripts. I have to decide between your script and and another script seller who has a youtube type script.

Keep Up The Good Work! I want to see will there be new versions of the Social Media Script anytime soon.

Thanks

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to make the video window smaller and increase the playback quality? Thanks!

tttcash

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
payback, when you read this, I think the video quality should better. Before I purchase I would like the video quality to be very sharp and clear.

What are you all doing to improve the video quality?

Thanks

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Is the license transferrable at any time?

paybacktime

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AZooZa, sure if you wish to do so. The flash player can be scaled to any size.

Tttcash, the video quality depends on the quality of the original video uploaded, and the configuration options you choose to use when converting the video to flv using FFmpeg.

Acroplex, yes you may tarnsfer your license at any time.

tttcash

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aZooZa, please post here again after you have played around with the script.

I would just like to know what you personally think of the script.

I will probably be purchasing the script in a couple of months.

Thanks For Your Time

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooZa, please post here again after you have played around with the script.

I would just like to know what you personally think of the script.

I will probably be purchasing the script in a couple of months.

Thanks For Your Time
Well, I don't have a project for it yet and thus I haven't asked Nathan to send it. It looked so good that I thought I'd take advantage of the discount. Thus I've not played with anything yet, but it looks extremely well executed to me.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AZooZa, sure if you wish to do so. The flash player can be scaled to any size.
I've just uploaded an .mp3 video to my site which plays fine, but I cannot find the setting anywhere to make the play window smaller -- could you please advise?

Thanks!

PS: I'll let everyone know the URL once I have got a few things sorted out.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes it looks good. I'm planning on using it to. Let see if I can play with the big boys and probably get Google to buy it from me next year. :)

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
im using the old script and i love it. cant wait to get the upgrade.

nathan check ur email, you didnt attach the upgrade files.

so psyched for the new features......glad to see you added the one i really wanted.

so is the script you've got for sale the upgraded one our man mentions above?
cheers
nb: maybe quite interested

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any chance of adding a static page for 'Terms of Use' text? I need a link from the foot of the homepage.

Also have you thought about including Flash Games? eg. kongregate.com

paybacktime

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MPinelli, replying to your email now - My attachments haven't been working lately. It shows the attachment in my "sent" folder though which is strange.

Predator, yes, this is v1.5. MPinelli was previously running v1.2.

Creature, Social Media includes an in built template engine, which enables you to create your own custom pages from the admin panel.

Smile, sure:
http://www.zaable.com (v1.2)
http://www.humorupload.com (v1.2)
http://www.boredusa.com (v1.2)
http://www.hosthumor.com (v1.2)
http://www.dontmessyourself.com (v1.5)
http://www.peelmybell.com/new/ (v1.5)
http://www.htmlvideocodes.com (v1.5)

I can look up some other url's if you want more examples.

AZooZa, sending you a PM with the code. Please use our support forums in the future http://www.entertainmentscripts.com/forums/, as you will receive a much quicker reply.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just purchased the script, how do I download it? I ordered an installation too, who do I contact about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators