Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Community / Forum Domains in .COM Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Required:
  • Must be a .com
  • Must have 1K-10K search volume exact match
  • Has to fit a community; if you can't see running a forum on the name you submit, don't even submit it.
Budget: $$$ to $$$$ for the right name(s)

I am looking to develop, so the name must be of interest to me as well as it will be under an umbrella of communities that I operate. I will thank you for your submission, but if it doesn't interest me (such as horses), then I will take a pass. Also, the forum doesn't necessarily have to have a "forum" suffix, though, if the exact match keyword is searched a lot submit it for review anyway.

In search of 1-3 names, so submit what you want, matching my requirements, that also fits the budget with a fixed price as I don't want to back and forth negotiating with you (over-price in my eyes and I walk; under-price or fair price and you'll get a sale).

Domain summit 2024

WebDais

Level 1
Reaction score
Would you be interested in triathlonX.com
A perfect name for a forum for triathletes and triathlon aspirants.

darkscreen30

Level 2
Reaction score
Required:
  • Must be a .com
  • Has to fit a community; if you can't see running a forum on the name you submit, don't even submit it.

I am looking to develop, so the name must be of interest to me as well as it will be under an umbrella of communities that I operate. I will thank you for your submission, but if it doesn't interest me (such as horses), then I will take a pass. Also, the forum doesn't necessarily have to have a "forum" suffix, though, if the exact match keyword is searched a lot submit it for review anyway.

In search of 1-3 names, so submit what you want, matching my requirements, that also fits the budget with a fixed price as I don't want to back and forth negotiating with you (over-price in my eyes and I walk; under-price or fair price and you'll get a sale).
Hi I have the name idolwire.com I think this is perfect for a forum setting which covers many topics.

darkscreen30

Level 2
Reaction score
If bought for a £6000 I will take off 20% so you don't pay fees for a sale through go daddy

darkscreen30

Level 2
Reaction score
I have changed the price on go daddy to £5200 if interested please make a bid

darkscreen30

Level 2
Reaction score
I also have LuvApps.com if your forum will be dealing in forums for apps.

Dracodomaiin

Reaction score
Required:
  • Must be a .com

Hello,

I am proud owner of the domain: herdinmunity.com. It is a .com, has 100K - 1M K exact match monthly searches, and fits the heath community. I am selling it for $150. Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards,
Draco

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators