Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Complete Full SEO Packages That Bring Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Baron

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
allow me to offer a complete full blown SEO solutions that will keep your competition in the dust !
This is not your ordinary SEO build some links service but full solution that showed me and many of my customers amazing results and Huge jump on Search engine rankings .

although there are more people offering this kind of packages , the difference lays in the small details and in the years of experience i have that really gives the edge and advantage over your competitors .

So How Does It Work ?

The structure of all packages is being built on a link pyramid -
where the highest quality links are at the top of the pyramid and the less powerful links are at the bottom of the Pyramid.

6545.994a8542ac6b66222f674cc3a46c1e49.jpg

First Level
On The top of the pyramid we will create blog posts on various web 2.0 sites like blog.com , livejournal.com, xanga.com and outers .
those web 2.0 sites will be the at the top of our pyramid and will be done with great care .
each blog post will contain 3 links pointing at your money site .

on the same level of the pyramid we will post articles on different article directories , each one of them contain 2-3 links pointing at your money site.

Second level
now we move to the second level - here we will create blog posts on our blog metwork around the web - each blog post will contain 3 links - pointing at the money site and the web 2.0 sites . this step is very powerful and will pump up our web 2.0 sites with link juice that will flow directly into your money site .

Third Level
then we go to last level of the pyramid - the Third level , here we will use the power of social bookmarking links and blog comments to pump up more link juice into our pyramid.

RSS And Pinging
after its all been done - we will gather all of the links that has been created and will turn them into RSS feeds , then we will start to ping all the links - we will not stop the pinging until all the links has been crawled by the search engines .

The End Result
This system has proven to be highly effective with amazing ranking boost - while keeping your website clean from any spam links since the only links that will actually going to point at your website are high quality ones .

Here are The various packages i offer :
(i had divided the packages to 3 - feel free to contact me for an advice for your specific needs.)

SEO BASIC

• Pyramid with 18 sites(1 unique quality spun article) Pointing at the Money site
  • 200 Article submissions to article directories - Pointed to the Moneysite
  • 1000 Articles submitted to various blogs with 3 links inside them pointing to the money site and web 2.0 sites ( can also be changed to profile links per request )
  • Social Bookmarking - Pyramid and Website
  • RSS Submissions - Everything from Web 2.0 and Social Bookmarking
  • Pinging everything
Price: $129

SEO ADVANCE

• Double Size Pyramid - 36 Blog posts on 20 web 2.0 sites (2 unique quality spun articles )Pointing at the Money site
  • 400 Article Submissions to article directories(2 spun article from pyramidl) - Pointed to the moneysite
  • 2000 Articles submitted to various blogs with 3 links inside them pointing to the money site and web 2.0 sites ( can also be changed to profile links per request )
  • Auto Approve comment blast to the Pyramid's second and third level
  • Pinging everything
Price: $209

SEO PRO
  • Triple Pyramid 56 blogposts on 20 web 2.0 sites(3 unique quality spun articles) Pointing at the Money site
  • 600 Article Submissions to article directories(3 spun articles from pyramid) - Pointed to the Moneysite
  • 3000 Articles submitted to various blogs with 3 links inside them pointing to the money site and web 2.0 sites ( can also be changed to profile links per request )
  • Auto-Approved comment blast to the Pyramid's second and third level
  • Pinging everything
Price: $295

i just started giving this service on forums , here is a couple of reviews i got so far :

screen1.png

*PM me if you wish to get the this thread URL

* Full Report will be sent after job is done - Contains all the links from the service itself!
* Turn around time - 2-3 days . When having more orders in queue we will notify you about that and we can surely come to an agreement on the deadline.
* If you see something troubling you after the compliteon of the service, please feel free to contact us about it asap , as there shouldn't be anything what we couldn't fix.

You can go ahead order from my website SEOXP - SEO Services
Or by PM - when ordering please include:
- Your main Site URL + 1 Main keyword + 1-3 Seconday keywords If you have
- Your E-mail and skype/msn/Gtalk

Feel free to send me over any question you might have - i will get back to you asap.

you can contact me via pm
email : [email protected]
contact form on seoxp.com http://www.seoxp.com/contact-us/
or simlpy by going to seoxp.com and click on the live chat support on the left side of the site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom