• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ComputerMagazine .ca - PR 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
6
I had a website for few years:

ComputerMagazine .ca
PR5


I think to be exact the site was updated last time
2 years ago, and I don;t really have time or plans to
support it.

Even though the CIRA whois shows that the domain
name was approved in 2005, it is a mistake, for whatever
reason when I moved whole bunch of names to another
registrar the dates were reset. The site is up and running
since year 2003, and the first records for year 2004 you can
see in archive.org

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.computermagazine.ca

At this point the site still getting many visitors, about 1300-1500
a month, and if I will get a good offer I may sell it.

xxxx offers only

post here, PM , email to : mikeber at gmail dot com , or phone to 1-888-30 MEDIA
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom