• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Condensing the posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanster

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
3
Hello, I just joined the forum, and I am looking forward to being an active member! So far it looks really good, but one important suggestion. After perusing around for an hour, my hand is killing me. I have never seen so many short posts, that require tons of scrolling to just to move around. The far left margin stats takes up WAYY to much room. That should move to someones profile or as a DHTML rollover. A 2 line response should take up 2 lines not 30. Grr.

Also, some questionmarks for things like buying those DNF$ are very unclear. I looked for help on that same page where you can buy them and it wasnt there quickly like a round ? symbol. I am sure hitting help would do it, but didn't want to leave the page.

Hope that helps
Thanks
sean
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Also, some questionmarks for things like buying those DNF$ are very unclear. I looked for help on the page where you can buy them and it wasnt there quickly like a round ? symbol.

I am giving all my points away as a new years present. Find my thread for that and post in it. You might get them.
 
Hola Mark! Thanks for the offer, I found it!! I can write about anything? I want to just offer some advice on business in general or does it need to be in domaining?

By the way, if your the mark from domainfest last year, we met!! I am the guy from Atlanta, that flew out on a whim on afree pass in Airtran. I only got one domain, but what I remember you got a bunch sitting up in the front right table. You should have my business card. (TheJumpstarter or Weblogixinc)
 
Gotcha, thanks! yes I found that post, and will do as requested, sounds like I can write about anything. Have a great new year, will do a thoughtful post tommorrow. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom