Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Condensing the posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanster

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello, I just joined the forum, and I am looking forward to being an active member! So far it looks really good, but one important suggestion. After perusing around for an hour, my hand is killing me. I have never seen so many short posts, that require tons of scrolling to just to move around. The far left margin stats takes up WAYY to much room. That should move to someones profile or as a DHTML rollover. A 2 line response should take up 2 lines not 30. Grr.

Also, some questionmarks for things like buying those DNF$ are very unclear. I looked for help on that same page where you can buy them and it wasnt there quickly like a round ? symbol. I am sure hitting help would do it, but didn't want to leave the page.

Hope that helps
Thanks
sean

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also, some questionmarks for things like buying those DNF$ are very unclear. I looked for help on the page where you can buy them and it wasnt there quickly like a round ? symbol.

I am giving all my points away as a new years present. Find my thread for that and post in it. You might get them.

Seanster

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hola Mark! Thanks for the offer, I found it!! I can write about anything? I want to just offer some advice on business in general or does it need to be in domaining?

By the way, if your the mark from domainfest last year, we met!! I am the guy from Atlanta, that flew out on a whim on afree pass in Airtran. I only got one domain, but what I remember you got a bunch sitting up in the front right table. You should have my business card. (TheJumpstarter or Weblogixinc)

Seanster

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, thanks! yes I found that post, and will do as requested, sounds like I can write about anything. Have a great new year, will do a thoughtful post tommorrow. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators