Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Congrats Beachie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnalias

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'm very resistant to posting personal comments on any forum, however I have to say that Beachie was a true business man, a true asset to our community, and it is to bad that he is not going to be around as much.

i will admit that i have no idea what the details of this whole situation are, but i have confidence that he will get it worked out and be back full steam.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I always thought Jeff was RJ's alter ego. Not really the same. Most forum owners have them especially when first starting up. It's a big difference when you use it to steal from people.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am a woman..well, on the weekends.. :eyebrows:

Talked to Beachie earlier and just found out he is banned...this definitely sucks as he is one of the #1 DNF'ers imo...He's really good people..and is Mocus/Focus backed 110%

Chris

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Gramma and I investigated the scam- Beachie has nothing to do with it

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I always thought Jeff was RJ's alter ego. Not really the same. Most forum owners have them especially when first starting up. It's a big difference when you use it to steal from people.

nah.. Jeff was active here too as CoolHost.com and used to sign his name "Meg"

he/she has a very distinct writing style and one day just started using the name "Jeff" and explained away that Meg was a women that used to worked for him... i still dont know how he/she got banned here, but im curious considering he/she is like their best friend over on namepros...

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gramma and I investigated the scam- Beachie has nothing to do with it

Beachie's comments stood out for me. He seemed to take more heat because of them. I did acknowledge Gramma in a later post. I don't want to read the thread again to see where you fit in. So I believe you. :)

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
why is beachie banned anyways ..??

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I've been out of the loop lately so I had no idea who people were talking about. All I can say is Oh My Gosh! I never seen that coming. I've seen the poster here and there. Just.....wow.

Dont Get Scammed Deal W/ Local Webmaster on Your New Website - HA!

Hmmm

Looks like he's been around for awhile.

Dr. Phil

Someone should report his domains for bad Whois info (says Ohio)

Maybe it's time for an awareness site like what was done with a man named William Franklin. Visit my story dealing with this man back in 2005 and be aware that this probably happens more than you think. I've monitored William Franklin's fraud site for 3 years waiting for the cops to pick him up. Seems they never do....

Last edited:

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many DNF members claiming to be females are really males. Anyone ever met Raider face to face? :)

Never met - but every 4 weeks or so she gets all riled and involved in a flame war.....she's a woman alright ;)

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider...nothing to do with being a woman, I know a lot of women and they are nothing like her, then again I've never hung out with Ann Coulter so that could explain it...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nah.. Jeff was active here too as CoolHost.com and used to sign his name "Meg"

he/she has a very distinct writing style and one day just started using the name "Jeff" and explained away that Meg was a women that used to worked for him... i still dont know how he/she got banned here, but im curious considering he/she is like their best friend over on namepros...

If we are talking about the mod or old mod "Jeff" from n a m e p r o s, I probably have never dealt with a more ignorant human being in my life, and thank GOD that Jeff continued to harass me on there and I ended up here on DNF and the rest is history (in my bank account) :eek:k: :yes:

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If we are talking about the mod or old mod "Jeff" from n a m e p r o s, I probably have never dealt with a more ignorant human being in my life, and thank GOD that Jeff continued to harass me on there and I ended up here on DNF and the rest is history (in my bank account) :eek:k: :yes:

yea him/her.. the way they sugarcoat everything and overuse of silly emoticons is the biggest annoyance.. or maybe it was the constant harassment in my sales threads with subtle accusations of faking my sales, or trying to look for ANY sale that fell through then start posting stupid questions/comments.

what a waste of 26,000some posts... im curious who banned him/her here and for what reason, although i have a hunch..

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good stuff Tia...have you tried http://www.ic3.gov/ to report Franklin?

Yes, he's been reported by many people to many organizations. Word is he hasn't been convicted because of the "low monetary amounts" involved. So basically, if it's not enough to pursue they can get away with it I guess. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators