• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Contact YPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webfreak

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Is there any way to contact Yahoo Publisher Network at this time?

Thanks! :thumb:
 
Or login to your account and you can submit a comment to YPN which they usually get back to you on.
 
Or call them. I talk to my account manager at least once a week.

It is actually because of this personal treatment that I almost deal exclusively through YPN now. Perhaps I'm just not big enough, or maybe Google is too big - I'm not sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom