• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Content management for Blogs and Articles, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
I'm looking for a simple software in which I can create both Blogs and Articles. I know I can always simply post my articles as blog entries, but it is nice when you have a clear separation of articles and blog entries, for example, not allowing comments, custom ordering (not by date), another set categories, different layout, etc.

So, I want a software that allows me to post both blogs and articles.
Any recommendation ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom