• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Conversation(PM) is not working

and still not working from my end also.....
no conversation link...
 
Honestly I used to like this forum the most from all domain forums, but now it is just becoming a joke.. A pity.
 
can we fix this please? it's been days and i have offers to follow up on.-
thank you in advance. --
 
when you click on the link it shows no conversation...
 
...or is that a generic link and you add the member name instead of Domain+Master to start a conversation
 
YAY....I see Chuck has logged on....:)
 
no....I thought maybe Chuck was here to fix it yesterday but I guess he was just dropping by.
 
FURTHERMORE, I cannot post a new thread in many, not all, forums including the "SUGGESTIONS" forum where this problem needs to be posted.
Clicking "POST NEW THREAD" in many forums does not produce the form to create a new thread . It basically deletes it.
What is happening here?
 
FURTHERMORE, I cannot post a new thread in many, not all, forums including the "SUGGESTIONS" forum where this problem needs to be posted.
Clicking "POST NEW THREAD" in many forums does not produce the form to create a new thread . It basically deletes it.
What is happening here?
Yes, I am aware, but it is not entirely imposible. Adding /create-thread at the end will get you a new thread form, like this:

https://www.dnforum.com/forums/platinum-lounge.31/create-thread

But I do also have another issue with the forum.

TwLe1Px.png


Also some forums permissions are messed up.

Adam, why not let me be an Admin for a while and try to fix this?
 
Back
Top Bottom