• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Could someone pllease explain these strage Stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
2,337
Reaction score
35
Today I was just loitering about at the computer and ended up doing an Alexa search on one of my domain names (Tit.St). The position was fine, low as I expected 750,000 approx., but when I checked further it gave the reach per million as 1 (one) and the average number of pages visited as 8 (eight)!

Now I know Alexa figures are in no way cast iron (very, very far from it), but the domain is parked at Sedo! The uniques are averaging out at 70 a day with an average of 12 clicks per day!

It seems strange that the results are so far apart, could anyone give any light on why this is? If a visitor makes more than one click do we get paid for each seperate click? I just cannot reconcile these figures.

Any help much appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom