• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

CPanel Domain Adder

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobalFusion

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
I received this email today, and was wonderig if anyone has either heard of, or used CPanel Domain Adder at all.

ie; is it safe? etc.

Code:
I have just created a new f.ree program called CPanel Domain Adder
that lets you automatically add domains to your CPanel accounts.
This is a great time saver if you add lots of domains to your
CPanels like I do. (Mainly for black hat SEO purposes.)

Here is the link to download the new program:

==> [url]http://www.bloggergenerator.com/cpaneldomainadder.zip[/url]

...And here is a video showing how to use the program:

==> [url]http://www.bloggergenerator.com/domainadder.html[/url]

If you were on my mailing list a couple months ago, I had a 
survey for a new product. The winner hands-down was the "automatic
reciprocal link submitter". 

Well, I went on a surfing trip to Costa Rica so I had to put the
project on the backburner, but now I am back and the program is
working great! Just yesterday, using the program I got a site
over 600 backlinks in about 10 minutes. 

Anyway, I will let you know more about it in the coming weeks.

Best Regards,

Joseph Tierney
 
I'm not sure but I used a similar one for cPanel email account signup, it is possible for php scripts to work with cPanel and very easily, it just uses something like adddomain.html?.....x=domain.com

Ill download the source code later on and check for anything unusual
 
NavySeals91 said:
You should be worried there as it is trying not too look like spam, I wouldn't trust it.

My thoughts also.

It is also running as a Desktop Application to interact with cPanel.
 
You can actually make a PHP script to work with the CPanel API.
 
A PHP isnt an issue here, its the fact that its a Desktop program remotely interfacing with my cPanel.

If anyone has had a look at the source, does it sendout any packets with user.pass/domain etc to another adress/email.

Thats My Concern.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom