• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Cut My 2 Fingers open yesturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyat11

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
ya LOL sounds wierd but I sliced my 2 finger open skating at a free skate yesturday. Well I was trying to show off to some of my friends cuz I play Hockey and all that I can clean the snow off my skates while skating. Its about the 5th time that evening Im cleaning then and I loose balance and I put pressure on my fingures... Ouch and I slide my skate back and I reviel 2 fairly large deep cuts on my first and third finger (not the second... wierd). There was about 10 minutes left so I say I could hold it. Blood starts gushing out and Im not realising as blood is droping on the ice... no one noticed until my friend pointed out so I rushed to the bathroom to wash it all off and take some toilet paper to wra arround my hand and go home to put a couple bandades on and some stuff to make it not get infected, but that was just some crazy crap that happened.

Thats my story for the day :cheeky:
 
lol 3 days back I cut both my thumbs open ice skating..Somebody fell over in front of me :(
 
LOL hehehehe deep?
 
nah, a few mm, One has the skin from the top and looks a little irregular and the other has some weird black blood thing in hehe
 
the deeper the cut the darker the blood is
 
UtUh hehe, Ill live..Im not worried anyways, Me can type so Bah!

Yours all allright now?
 
ya bandaids are holding it.. I think I cut some nervs cuz it dont really hurt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom