• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites cvd(.)com and 1 more lll.com domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inca2mai

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
First: cvd(.)com - Results 1 - 10 of about 4,070,000 for cvd
Alexa - Rank: 26,798,575. Linking In: 3

Acronym for:
Cardiovascular Disease
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Congressional Visits Day
Center for Voting and Democracy
Come Volevasi Dimostrare
Centrum Voor Dienstverlening
Casper Van Dien (actor)
Constant Velocity Drive
Civil District Court

Starting bid: $5000, BIN: 10.000. 3 days auction.

Second: ffg(.)com - Results 1 - 10 of about 1,420,000 for ffg
Alexa - Rank: 4,11047,132. Linking In: 115
Google PR: 5/10

Acronym for:
Fall from Grace (band)
Fast Food Guides
Fast Food Genius
Fast Food Grills
Fresh Flash Games
Find Flash Games
Fantasy Flight Games
Flash Flood Guidance
Freeware Flight Group

Starting bid: $5000, BIN: 10.000. 3 days auction.

Will sell the domains trough an escrow service. I can receive offers here or PM and I`ll update the thread with the last price .
NOTE: When you place a bid please specify the domain you bid for. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
One of them is my best friends domain. I am selling it in his name because he does not have enough time. I said I will use escrow for the complete of the sale.
 
Other domains of yours (gxi.com , bfk.com) were registered by different persons too. Are they your friends too? Also, all of your domains have been updated on October/November this year.
 
I remember this thread to be for bidding. I love how you get on people trying to make a business, the domains are bought or I`m selling for others acting as a broker.
 
I remember this thread to be for bidding. I love how you get on people trying to make a business, the domains are bought or I`m selling for others acting as a broker.

I remember you when you open a thread you need to say "before" post the domains that you act like a broker because the whois are not the same.
Good sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom