Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DAN - where is WandaMay?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"hahaha, the friends of Wanda surface. "

Uh?!

I've never met Wanda before or whatever - all i wanted to know was why her posts have been removed without a comment.At least for me she's one of the FEW people in here that have provided real useful information and as far as i can see has never used foul language in her posts or offended anybody in contrary to some other people here - except the fact that for a strange reason some people apparently felt offended by the sheer number of her posts - so what? How can that be offensive?! Even more,how can this be a reason to be blocked from the forum?!
Man,i see a lot of other posts in here from other peaople than Wanda that i would call "offensive" -. for instance the guy that appraises every domain with his stereotype "register fee only" comments,no matter what domain in front.So do you guys plan to kick every member that some people cowardly complain about behind their backs?!
I mean,just look at above posts - Wanda is gone but do you think above posts is how it should be? You going to remove those members as well?
Double standard i say.
And once again for those that can't read: No, i'm not a "hahaha"(quote) friend of wanda.I just liked the info she gave and didnt care about how many posts she did.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Hi SiteTutor,

If you have a problem with this site, simply leave and don't come back, it's not too hard. We had good reason to suspend WandaMay's account, if you have a problem with this, PM me and we can discuss.

Originally posted by Dan
Hi SiteTutor,

If you have a problem with this site, simply leave and don't come back, it's not too hard. We had good reason to suspend WandaMay's account, if you have a problem with this, PM me and we can discuss.

It's too bad AN didn't have this sort of pro-active and professional attitude. I think Dan and the mods did the right thing, and a willingness to take the time and discuss their decisions with site members is commendable.

With regards to Wanda, the right decision was made.

Miles

eggbilly

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damn, I scrolled all the way down those posts only to discover that I'm still here :)

Nice

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Though I think Wanda posted entirely to many topics in the Appraisal forum. And just overall, posted entirely to much.

She did have some pertinent posts. Going out of her way to reply to all of our threads. With useful links and info.
Though sometimes, the info was redundant and not relevant. She still tried to help us all.

Thumbs down @ her being banned. She was cool.
Oh well....

And as for Dan;
I have had a few arguments with him via PM.
And even insulted members of this board in several threads.
I have my bad days, and my little attitude. Yet, still been giving several chances to remain apart of this community. So I would definitely consider Dan a reasonable & lenient admin. Who is not quick to ban members. With that said, by him banning Wanda, it must have been his only option when pushed against the wall.
Because I doubt he would ban anyone unless a member has broken the rules to an extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom