• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Dating site humour

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
1
I used to run a dating site and sold quite a few memberships and as you can imagine the majority of people would keep complaining or asking for a refund once they found a partner. One day I was logging onto the admin panel when I found a message from Paypal in my mail box, it was saying that someone had put in a complaint and wanted their money back.

I tracked down the member to ask his concerns and he said he had emailed 40 women but got no reply at all, I went through the database to look up the old messages and found that he had sent virtually the same message which was "Hi, im Sharif from London and if you have any problems I would like to give you aids - text me back to get more details", I knew his English was quite poor so I told him what he had said wrong and what he meant was "...like to aid you in your problems".

He said that he used that message all the time and was wondering why he got no replys or "**** off" after signing upto 14 different dating sites in 2 months.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom