• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DCG the trend setter

Status
Not open for further replies.

taboo

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
455
Reaction score
0
I swear not half the people had glowing usernames the other day. Then I noticed Adam had his username glowing a couple days ago, and look at all of you now! The forum is like a giant rave or something :biggrin:

I'm just mad since I spent all my DNF changing my avatar to this sweet Nick Cage pic, so if anyone want's to donate some DNF my way so I can be cool again go ahead.
 
nice avatar.
is this from "Lord of War"?
 
Ah, no it's from like some red carpet deal...

But Lord of War was surely a decent flick. I love it when he's asking the african prostitude if she has "SIDAs" (AIDs.)
 
i dont see the effects with firefox so i cant go either way, but on the occasions that i do use IE i think the effect looks stupid :P
 
droplister said:
i dont see the effects with firefox so i cant go either way, but on the occasions that i do use IE i think the effect looks stupid :P


Just curious, but what other "effects" and things hasn't DNF modded for FireFox?

I use FF as my primary browser, other browsers just for testing sites.
 
Actually that maybe why I am seeing all of this now! I switched from FF to IE7 a couple days ago and just saw all these glowing usernames, which I agree look a bit obsurd and unfitting for DNF.

However on a side note I am really liking IE7, by far the most stable browser I have ever seen. Less resource intensive, and it looks gorgeous as well + I usually hate MS products.
 
I guess by "glowing", you mean the effect my username has but then again I had it since I joined DNF community back in 2003. Quite a few members had it for a while as well so I dont' think it is a new thing or a trend...

If you still need DNF$, let me know and I will donate you what you need.
 
NameWolf, what a kind gesture! I really wasn't expecting anyone to actually offer any DNF$ hah, don't worry about it really. But I explained in my last post it is due to FireFox not displaying the glowing names. I had no idea that was even a feature till I got on IE7 :llama:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom