• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Deal Thread (no longer required) for Trader Profile.

ninjadomain

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
181
This would make it easier and save some time if no longer required, however, I understand there might be certain reasons to keep it required. I just had an issue leaving as somehow the thread had been deleted which is why I made this suggestion.

Thanks,

NinjaDomain
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
at last. now all you guys who've not left me good feedback as your seller have no excuse! i'm on to you lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom