• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Dear IRS,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosperous

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
3,060
Reaction score
8
I just got this in an email, lol


Dear IRS,

Enclosed is my 2005 tax return showing that I owe $3,407.00 in taxes. Please note the attached article from USA Today, wherein you will see the Pentagon is paying $171.50 for hammers and NASA has paid $600.00 for a toilet seat.

I am enclosing four toilet seats (value $2400) and six hammers (value $1029), bringing my total remitted to $3429.00. Please apply the overpayment of $22.00 to the "Presidential Election Fund" as noted on my return. You can do this inexpensively by sending them one 1.5" Phillips Head screw (article from USA Today detailing how HUD pays $22.00 each for 1.5" Phillips Head Screws are enclosed for your convenience.)

It has been a pleasure to pay my tax bill this year, and I look forward to paying it again next year.

Sincerely,

A Satisfied Taxpayer
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahAHHAAHA now that is funny dude...

btw..you pay taxes? lol
 
Ha! I've never heard this one, great post!
 
thanks for sharing.....LMAO
 
NIce one. I remember reading an article about how much they spend for things. No wonder our debt is 1.6 trillion
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom