• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Debit cards - are they accepted in most places?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcamel

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Hi,

My bank allows me to order a debit card. Since I'm not that familiar with US card types, I wanted to know if debit cards are accepted in all of the places that accept *credit* cards.
For example- does SnapNames accept debit cards ?

Thanks
Idan
 
Majority of the places around accept debit cards.
 
Thanks, do you know specifically about SnapNames ?
 
Thanks, do you know specifically about SnapNames ?

They do, must be embossed card. I never have had in my life a "credit card", only debit cards. Could pay everywhere with it.
 
denny007 said:
Thanks, do you know specifically about SnapNames ?

They do, must be embossed card. I never have had in my life a "credit card", only debit cards. Could pay everywhere with it.

yep, same here. i never had any problems whatsoever
 
I have never had a problem using a debit card anywhere credit cards are accepted. They can even run it as credit and it still pulls the funds the same way a debit card does so I don't see a problem.
 
actually i prefer debit cards for buying stuff online
 
It depends if the card is branded with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
Then you should be OK.
If you need to make online purchases Maestro or Cirrus cards will not help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom