• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2002
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
9
Looking for a reliable dedicated server physically located in Canada.

Any recommedations or advice?
 
take a look on webhostingtalk.com
 
I use vpsville.ca, servers are located in Toronto.
 
Good advice Belizbut, forgot about that great resource.

Found vpsville on WHT and had just finished checking them out when I saw your post Raceway. They seem to have everything I'm looking for. I'm probably going to go with them.
 
My experience so far has been positive. Great support. Server seems lightning quick compared to what I've had in the past. I would recommend them.
 
Thanks Shawn...I think I am going to go with them as well..

My experience so far has been positive. Great support. Server seems lightning quick compared to what I've had in the past. I would recommend them.
 
I just got a ded serv with iweb.ca ... located in montreal and looks to be great so far.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom