Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Deleted my thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nobody deleted your thread Ken. Unless you are also Fonz? It was Fonz's thread - and I have explained what happend. Why do you keep going on with this? I have also replied to your pm.

As many times as I have come to your defense - I take this as a slap to the face. I am really surprised that you are trying your best - to make a big deal out of this.

Your thread was locked - because we are trying to move on. We are not going to have a big drawn out conversation over the past. What part of this don't you understand Ken? I said the same thing when I replied to your email.

I have to seriously question your motives at this point.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude...WTF are you doing? Since you want to make this public...fine...

I got the automated email informing me of a reply to the thread...when I went to read it, it was gone...so I asked a simple question. I had no idea you and fonz were fighting...I was suprised to see it was gone...You then locked my thread which pissed me off...are we in China? I didn't know we censor posts here

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry Ken - but since your own posts and foul language have had to be *censored* here more times than almost anybody else - I find it funny that you should be saying this.

When I am defending you - or doing something you like - I am "Bro" and "Great Mod" - but when I do something you don't like - then I am "Communist Chinese Mod".

Whatever.

Knock yourself out. I won't be editing or deleting anything. I'm sorry you chose this direction.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TopNames.com

I never said it was "my" thread...I said "a" thread

Excuse me Ken - but what is the title of this?

"Deleted MY Thread"

Any other questions?

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but since your own posts and foul language have had to be *censored* here more times than almost anybody else

You haven't had to edit any of my threads for a very long time...so let's get that straight...and it's not editing to remove a curse...it was thread that was deleted and all I did was ask where it went...and then BOOM, you flipped...get the facts straight

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why was this one "MY" then?

You are simply wrong Ken. I have nothing else to say.

Have a good day. I wish you the best.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hahahaaa....... OK - you got me there! :D

I'm sorry man. I'm having a bad day - and it's apparently even worse than I thought.
My apologies to Ken - Fonz - and everybody else.

Hopefully the time and hours I have put in here - will earn me a little forgiveness and understanding.
I'm sorry for getting angry today. I truly am.

I'm thinking about retiring as mod this weekend. I just have too much going on right now - and I'm finding it harder and harder to bite my tongue around here lately.

Whatever happens - I love you guys and I love DNForum.

Thanks.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pop...I considered you a friend and I still do...honestly.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
Hahahaaa....... OK - you got me there! :D

I'm sorry man. I'm having a bad day - and it's apparently even worse than I thought.
My apologies to Ken - Fonz - and everybody else.

no need to apologise mate:) - it was a disagreement that got out of hand - nothing more -nothing less

but i have to say i am not happy with the way you have been sending me verbally abusive messages by private message- it is a total contridiction to your statement above

during the course of that thread i sent a pm saying it was just a misunderstanding - you replied very abusively and even when i didnt reply you have since sent another long abusive message and i really think you should drop it

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh for crying out loud! This thing should end right now. Popper is a great mod (and person) that is getting overwhelmed by having to settle every stupid argument on these threads. He has the responsibility of maintaining order on this forum, and therefor the power and right to delete whatever he decides is in the best interest of the general membership. If he choses to delete my message here, so be it. He's forced to act as the referee in all this childish crap and deserves the respect of us all. I also know Fonze to be a good guy and not deserving of the kind of attacks and completely idiotic statements made by woohoo. Lets have this frickin thread and over blown topic drop and nobody should pick up the renewal.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm closing this thread so everybody can move on. I've also edited out a few swear words and private messages that should have remained private. People say things when they are mad - that they don't mean. It's my belief that "Private Messages" should remain private.

This has nothing to do with Ken - and we are friends.

There is just no point in any more arguing.

Peace and Love to everybody. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom