• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Denny's Old Avatar Won Last Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone still remembers ! Funny was most people thought its really me and nobody dared to speak bad to me :)
 
Someone still remembers ! Funny was most people thought its really me and nobody dared to speak bad to me :)
Well, I thought your new avatar was really you. That's why I didn't dare to speak to you. ;)
 
And he's only 7 feet tall.

(that's 213 cm for all you internationals outthere).
 
Well, I thought your new avatar was really you. That's why I didn't dare to speak to you. ;)

i think i've just wet myself laughing. thankyou :cheeky:
Predator
 
lenox lewis (at his prime) vs this guy would have been a good fight, although i think lenox lewis would have won!

I think this guy's a joke. His hand speed is terrible (slooow), and I think if boxing isn't as crooked of a sport as it is, this guy would be history in no time. (but he's got that great "baddy" look and i'm sure could do just as well in wrestling entertainment or hollywood).

Having said that, I really wouldn't like to meet him in a dark forest somewhere.

PS.

His wife is cute.

http://english.pravda.ru/img/idb/05-nikolai_valuev_son_wife.jpg
 
Hi,
has anyone seen the film 'name of the rose'? think that's what it's called. It's got christian slater & sean connery in. the boxer looks like the freak in the belltower! if you've seen it, you'll know what i mean. obviously if i met the russian guy in real life, i would refer to him as 'sir'! LOL
Predator :peace:
 
I think he is 45-0 .. is this correct?
 
I think he is 45-0 .. is this correct?

Yes.

"Nikolai cannot wear the world champion's belt that he won in Germany. The belt is too tight for the Russian giant, so Valuev decided to give it away to Ruiz like a present for memory."
 
that's my domain lawyer. Anyone got C&D? Just call him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom