Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

{Develop your domains!} Helping anyone that wants to stop parking domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twells22

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am offering a service to create something like a mini-website or an ad portal for your domains. You will earn 100% of the profits from YOUR ads. You can either put Google adsense on the sites or give me your own affiliate codes for me to integrate. We'll work together to create a good looking site that people will come back to and they won't even know it is a "parked" site.

All you have to do is switch the name servers on your domain account. I am providing the hosting and the designing. You tell me the domain and what the site should be about and I'll find the content or if you like you can give me the conent that you want on it. I will be putting rss feeds on the sites to keep the content fresh and changing.

Once you change the name servers it should take less than two days to complete. After that I will ask if you if the site is of your liking and if not then we will customize it together.

Here are a couple sites that I have finished and/or are in progress.

CellFi.com
Quamputers.com
VGMoney.com

Here is how the sites will be layed out.

1) Is for your logo and images. You can create your own logo or I will do something like in the pic.

2) Is for ads, rss feeds, navigation, and anything else you want.

3) Is any kind of html. I usually put ads and some content in it.

4) Holds the same kind of things as number 2.

The price is $49 a domain. All proceeds will be going to a college fund for myself to help me finish my last couple years of school.

If you have any questions PM me or send an email to twells22(@)adelphia.net!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators