• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Developer.CA - Payment.CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
41
Yep

I am selling my best two domains,

Developer.CA
Payment.CA

I did not want to part with them however I am a seasonal worker so I buy in Summer and sell in winter (if you can call it winter)

looking for serious offers

I have others at www.grab.ca so everything is for sale

~ian
 
excellent names I wish you all the best with your sales
 
Ian i'm going to be a royal pain in the arse - could you kindly send me the .ca's getting traffic/rev?

I take my hat off - you have gathered yourself some nice domains in a short time.
 
Hi Roy
here is a link to the domains with traffic

http://www.sunderland.ca/marco_dn.jpg
this is a screen shot of the clicks for December

thanks for the comments - I am kind of running out of gas ($$) so I have been laying low - so I am trying to sell some this winter.
It's all fun n games till my wifey finds out how much I have spent
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom