• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Dictionary Name Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirkos

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Hi!

I would like to know if dictionary names worth to be registered as a rule, or should be there any exceptions?

Only noons shall be registered or also adjectives, adverbs, verbs and so on...?
Plurals or singulars?

only .com or also other extension too?

What dictionary to use?
Jargon names worth to be registered?

It's clear that I'm not talking about top names as sex.com, but about obscure words.... Do you see any future for them?

I'm asking this because I found that UNSELFCONSCIOUS.com is free to register and that's a word according to http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=UNSELFCONSCIOUS

What are your advices?

Thank you in advance
 
Hi!

I would like to know if dictionary names worth to be registered as a rule, or should be there any exceptions?

Only noons shall be registered or also adjectives, adverbs, verbs and so on...?
Plurals or singulars?

only .com or also other extension too?

What dictionary to use?
Jargon names worth to be registered?

It's clear that I'm not talking about top names as sex.com, but about obscure words.... Do you see any future for them?

I'm asking this because I found that UNSELFCONSCIOUS.com is free to register and that's a word according to http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=UNSELFCONSCIOUS

What are your advices?

Thank you in advance

And a hard name to recall :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom