- Joined
- Aug 13, 2005
- Messages
- 1,556
- Reaction score
- 19
It wasn't a G, but I recently sold a domain for $700.
I make $1,500 per month from parked domains.
I make $1,500 per month from parked domains.
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Stephen, thanks a lot for sharing your insights. What's your opinion about CoffeeTable.eu?This is a rough appraisal of a domain "phrase" in its top extenstions and I have no association with. Hopefully, this will provide a decent sample to which readers can assess similar value within their own domains.
If you paid basket price (new registrations), of $7- $10, and you resell for $100, isn't that a 1000% profit? Of course it is.
blogsport.com ---blogspot.com
bezzness.com---- business.com
am i on rit way
they told me that bezzness.com is worth zero $
i am afraid that i dun accept that ,,,
can any one comment plz
I think I've posted this before, but I will give my expert freebie advice again right here on domain extension value...
...My New Year's gift to DNforum members .
..ruckus going on about that extension (which I won't elaborate on, do your research).
bezzness.com is worth $0 because it sn't at all generic and no one would type it in accidentally or purposely...
blogsport.com ---blogspot.com
bezzness.com---- business.com
am i on rit way
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.