• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Did you get your cool DomainSponsor Christmas gift yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Old school
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
5
Gotta say, pretty nice of them!

For those who think it's a pen, uncrew the top and you'll see an awesome little flash drive.

Perfect toy for moving files between PCs at the office.

Anyone else got theirs yet?

Thanks DS!
Luc L.
 
I thought it was cool..never seen those before..the pen's very james bond-ish :laugh:

I like amazon's xmas gifts too..they like to send checks..:party:
 
I really like the secret offshore account info that was stored in mine.
 
i just noticed these babies are 512 MB. DS went all out on this. 512 is the largest PNY makes of these pen drives.
 
Pen drives or thumb drives? The thumb drives they make, I believe, up to 2gb.
 
actual pen+flash drive. they're called executive pen drives. yeah. the regular flash drives go up to 16gigs now. but this is perfect for the size.
 
Wow didn't know they had those. Very nice gift.
 
Yes, kind of cool. Not sure if I'll ever use it, lol.

Do I need ot keep the "driver" CD? I threw it in the garbage already. I hope XP is smart enough to figure it out.

Nice gesture on DS' part though! Thx. I liked the card, myself :-D
 
Yes.....

I got mine and thought NICE pen! THEN...I looked at the top (512mb). I thought ....nahhhhh....can't be.

I was planning to buy a 512 flash drive this week!!!

//everydayprofit
 
nitronet said:
I want one!


Go over to Sunshine? flea market in Ft. Lauderdale.

That flea market is so large, I'm sure you will find a product similar.
 
On a similar note, has anyone received a gift from Sedo?
 
Nah Sedo wont be giving us anything - They are friends with The Grinch
 
MrDude said:
Nah Sedo wont be giving us anything - They are friends with The Grinch

I got the opportunity to give them soem decent traffic without much rev. I tell you....I love being able to give...it is my favourite time of the Christmas season. :santa: :clown:

//everydayprofit
 
Pen's kind of ugly though :( lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom