• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Did you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yofie

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
824
Reaction score
7
I think it's always good when people share some of the tools they use for the domain industry. Here are a couple that you may not know of.

How to find out how many Indexed pages a domain has at a SE.

Go to Google.com, yahoo etc

Type Site:yourdomain.com and you will see how many Indexed pages your site has. Some extra info to help sell your domain.

Same thing for links, just type Link:yourdomain.com

Ever wonder where you rank on a search engine for a keyword or term?

Check out this site. It's Free.

http://rankingcheck.com/

Please feel free to list some.........
 
that's odd, works for me.

Here is a link

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Anamebio.com

Also remember if there are no indexed pages, it will not work. I have not tried other tld's besides .com, but it should not matter. Hope it works now for you, after seeing what I do.

EDIT* I have also had it not work a couple times for me. Not sure why, but this is the first time I have seen it not work. Sorry about that, but it should work most of the time.
 
I think they are working but not every link is counted, ot there is some level to be passed. If you try with some big sites it is working.
 
I think they are working but not every link is counted, ot there is some level to be passed. If you try with some big sites it is working.
It works for my Yofie site, and it only has 82.
 
Yes I did know it. :-) Works for me.
 
site:domain.tld and link:domain.tld dont work.
Works man try a domain which does have baclinks and pages indxed :) same goes for you GAMEFINEST :D
 
Or you can just go to: http://www.google.com/webmasters/

In the meantime; while you're waiting for your links to appear; if you want to spy on people with webcams just search google for: inurl://view/index.shtml
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom