• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Did you upgrade to Internet Explorer 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
6,352
Reaction score
28
I was looking to upgrade to Internet Explorer 7 (Beta 2), but I was curious if anyone else has upgraded. I am wondering if there are any bugs with it that would cause a heavy internet user :ranger: any grief.

I have firefox too, but IE I mainly use. :thumb:

Post your thoughts or experiences.
 
I would hold off for just a while longer... There aren't any serious bugs.. but then again activex has been known to cause serious problems...
 
I think I will do the same. I just launched Firefox and have began playing around with it and think I will use it for a while. We will see what happens when the first stable release of IE7 comes out. Who knows I may have just changed to a Firefox user!
 
I have two computers.. the pristine one (which I do nothing but manage domains on) and the gimp (which I click and download everything on). You can't run an internet business if you can't see what most people are seeing/eperiencing. That is what the gimp is for :)
 
I have no issues with IE7 Beta 2.
 
I took the plunge and upgraded to Beta 2. No issues whatsoever. It is even faster than Firefox. I am impressed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom