• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

difference between US and Canada hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
This is an actual radio Conversation from October 1995 between a US navel ship and the Canadian Authorities

CANADIANS:- Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision

AMERICANS:- Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision

CANADIANS:- Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision

AMERICANS:- This is the captain of a US navy ship. I say again, divert your course

CANADIANS:- No I say again, you divert your course

AMERICANS:- This is the aircraft Carrier US Lincoln, the second largest ship in the US Atlantic Fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers and numerous support vessels. I demand thatyou change your course 15 degrees north. I say agian, thats one
Click55 says:
I say agian, thats one-five degrees north, or counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safty of this ship

CANADIANS:- This is a lighthouse. Your choice
 
This is an actual radio Conversation from October 1995 between a US navel ship and the Canadian Authorities

CANADIANS:- Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision

AMERICANS:- Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision

CANADIANS:- Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision

AMERICANS:- This is the captain of a US navy ship. I say again, divert your course

CANADIANS:- No I say again, you divert your course

AMERICANS:- This is the aircraft Carrier US Lincoln, the second largest ship in the US Atlantic Fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers and numerous support vessels. I demand thatyou change your course 15 degrees north. I say agian, thats one
Click55 says:
I say agian, thats one-five degrees north, or counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safty of this ship

CANADIANS:- This is a lighthouse. Your choice

vintage!
loved it. :yes: :lol:
 
OLD?

Why it is still happening, see it everyday out my window overlooking the torpedo test range here on Van Island.

Winning score- Lighthouse -10
Navy -0 :lol:

Good link Juniperpark.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom